Join the WCRA
Welcome to the Window Cleaning Resource.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Rent A Water Fed Pole?

  1. #1
    chrisview's Avatar
    chrisview Guest

    Default Rent A Water Fed Pole?

    I need a 65' maybe an 80' water fed pole. Is there any body who rents them. I most likely have a job or 2 coming up that I will need a "daddy long leg". I plan on ordering Shawn's awesome Reach 5 system. I got to check out Brennon's with New Albany Window Cleaning. WOW Very professional. I just cant buy both at the same time. Can anybody help?

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    942
    Likes Received
    84
    Likes Given
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisview View Post
    I need a 65' maybe an 80' water fed pole. Is there any body who rents them. I most likely have a job or 2 coming up that I will need a "daddy long leg". I plan on ordering Shawn's awesome Reach 5 system. I got to check out Brennon's with New Albany Window Cleaning. WOW Very professional. I just cant buy both at the same time. Can anybody help?
    Hey Chris,

    Thanks for the kind words about the system.

    80' is quite a reach. Anything 65' and under and I'll be happy to help you out. Feel free to give me a call and we can discuss the rental arrangement.
    Shawn Gavin
    RHG Products Available @ WCR
    http://shopwindowcleaningresource.co...er-ground.html
    "The Leader in Waterfed Innovation"

  3. Default

    Appreciate your response Shawn. I will be calling you this coming week. If I place a custom color order by Friday, how long (roughly)do you think it will take?? just curious.
    Thanks, Chris

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    942
    Likes Received
    84
    Likes Given
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It would be the first custom color order so we will find out as we go along.

    It mainly depends on the fabrication schedule.
    Shawn Gavin
    RHG Products Available @ WCR
    http://shopwindowcleaningresource.co...er-ground.html
    "The Leader in Waterfed Innovation"

  5. Default

    Thanks, talk later.

  6. Default

    I received word this morning that I can go ahead and schedule one of the jobs I was talking about.
    Here is a picture I took last week.

    I will be doing all the blinds inside and inside/outside windows. I did the blinds and inside windows 2 years ago. This will be my first time doing the outside. Also the biggest outside job I tackled. A little nervous.

    What length pole do I need? How do you operate 2 or more people on a WFP?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. go4dabukz's Avatar
    go4dabukz is offline WCRA Members
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,199
    Likes Received
    326
    Likes Given
    153
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisview View Post
    I received word this morning that I can go ahead and schedule one of the jobs I was talking about.
    Here is a picture I took last week.

    I will be doing all the blinds inside and inside/outside windows. I did the blinds and inside windows 2 years ago. This will be my first time doing the outside. Also the biggest outside job I tackled. A little nervous.

    What length pole do I need? How do you operate 2 or more people on a WFP?
    wow! How tall is the building? Do you happen to know how deep that ledge is?
    Brennon Williams
    614-285-7627
    Soap & Water
    New Albany, Ohio

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    942
    Likes Received
    84
    Likes Given
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisview View Post
    I received word this morning that I can go ahead and schedule one of the jobs I was talking about.
    Here is a picture I took last week.

    I will be doing all the blinds inside and inside/outside windows. I did the blinds and inside windows 2 years ago. This will be my first time doing the outside. Also the biggest outside job I tackled. A little nervous.

    What length pole do I need? How do you operate 2 or more people on a WFP?
    What do you mean by operate 2 or more people?

    I would suggest renting something in the 56' range. Its better to have too much vs. not enough.
    Shawn Gavin
    RHG Products Available @ WCR
    http://shopwindowcleaningresource.co...er-ground.html
    "The Leader in Waterfed Innovation"

  9. Default

    Can one man run a WFP 65'? I was under the impression that it required 2 or more persons. If so how does that work?

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    942
    Likes Received
    84
    Likes Given
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisview View Post
    Can one man run a WFP 65'? I was under the impression that it required 2 or more persons. If so how does that work?
    Depends on the man

    I would say that the Gardiner SL2 can be used at 60' by a single operator with no problem.
    Shawn Gavin
    RHG Products Available @ WCR
    http://shopwindowcleaningresource.co...er-ground.html
    "The Leader in Waterfed Innovation"

 

 
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Join the conversation! Comment now with Facebook

Similar Threads

  1. Water Fed Pole? No Thanks - I Have a Wagtail!
    By Robinson - Solutions in forum WCR Robinson - Solutions WC News feed
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 01:29 AM
  2. Water Fed Pole Videos
    By Robinson - Solutions in forum WCR Robinson - Solutions WC News feed
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 09:25 PM
  3. The Water Fed Pole Quad
    By Robinson - Solutions in forum WCR Robinson - Solutions WC News feed
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 05:24 PM
  4. Xtel Pole Water Fed Pole
    By Mandy in forum WCR Product Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 10:44 AM
  5. Water Fed Pole Starter Kit
    By Mandy in forum WCR Product Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 09:44 AM

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96